The Bedarra Island is a tropical getaway nestled among the greens of the rainforest in the wonderland of the Great Barrier Reef. It is located near Cairns off the north-east coast of Australia. You can take a scenic twenty-minute private boat ride to Bedarra from the Dunk Island.
What is it about Bedarra Island that attracts the holiday-goers?
- The villas in the Bedarra Island are beachfront and by far the most glamorous.
- There are the open villas with lounges and large outdoor private decks with a swimming pool in each.
- The villas arrange for the spa treatment like a hot stone body facial or a deep-tissue massage completely offered in the privacy of your room.
- It also offers lavish comforts of a five-star resort. The villas have sound systems, Wi-Fi connectivity and iPod docking stations in them.
- The rooms are all spacious with rustic wood finishes and pastel linen upholstery. Abstract artworks adorn the rooms and walls.
- Couples can enjoy romantic dinners at the open terrace overlooking the sea with fresh seafood menus.
- Outdoor activities are also included like snorkeling and paddle skiing. They also arrange for diving among the turtles and exotic coral and clownfish.
- You can also motor off to a secluded bay or go to the nearby Dunk Island for more activities like golf and skydiving.
Bedarra Island is definitely a romantic getaway. Search online for the Bedarra Island packages and escape from modern life into a tropical wilderness.