These days the number of people seeking a job is not less, which intensifies the competition of getting employed in the desired firm. To win the competition and the job, you need to do something extra ordinary so that you can have that extra chance of getting selected. Adding numerous things in the CV is not the employer’s choice. What he seeks is the right and apt training and skill development points that are required in the corporate world.
One of the skills that can attract most of the up-scale company employers is the extended DISC accreditation training. This is because, understanding the human behavior is vital for these companies as they want to maximize their customer base and consumer satisfaction. The DISC accreditation training can equip you with:
- Accurate and insightful reports
- Secure cloud based system
- VIP site access
- Access to talent tools exclusive proprietary resources
- Powerful behavioral profiling
- Purchase at wholesale prices
- Your own administration portal
- Ongoing support
There will be training sessions that would introduce you to understanding and using DISC in a workplace context. The level one or the introductory training format that will be a full or a half day program to make you learn about
- The background of the Extended DISC model of human behavior and look closely at each of the four main behaviors.
- The styles related to the way people are motivated, how they approach tasks and goals, what stresses each of the styles and how they are likely to communicate in their work environment.
- Inviting respondents to complete online questionnaires and general reports using your own administration portal. You will also be introduced to the software operating systems( EDOS and the online new FinxS platform)
The completion of this level will send you to level 2 that would be a two day long session. This session is known as the certified Extended DISC accreditation training. This level is devoted to those aspirants who are serious about being trained and mentored to the highest level of DISC professionalism. Day two will transform you into an accredited DISC consultant and facilitator, ready to solve people and productivity issues that affect the bottom line.
By the end of this edisc accreditation, you will be ready to start using behavioral analysis reports at the workplace environment in the corporate world.